Thursday 22 September 2011

Is Facebook helping Google+ Grow?

It seems lately that Facebook has been adding a lot more features such as the subscribe button and the change in the news feed. The simplicity of the 'old' Facebook is being lost and the simple platform is as I noticed last night made some people turn to alternatives such as Twitter and Google+.

I imagine now that Google+ having added that blue chalk looking arrow pointing for people to "join" their new social network and the text below the search box suggesting the same thing to the hundreds of millions of visitors they get a day has helped their cause.



I even had someone tell me that they were moving to Google+ because Facebook was getting to complicated, they still haven't though and I suppose that's the effect Facebook has with people - to many people to leave.

Let us know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment